The technology generation is fast paced and mobile, demanding the products and services they use to now be instantly available explains Scott Dylan. Consumers use smartphones, text messaging, email, and carry a tablet in their briefcase. Consumers use Twitter, Facebook, text and blog. They are infused with technology and they sweat links. They are connected to the world daily and every company wants their business. Marketing to this generation of technology literate consumers requires the use of new and innovative techniques. Knowing how to reach this target group will empower any marketing campaign and produce fantastic results.
Scott Dylan explains that once upon a time you could throw together a basic website, flood it with keywords, add a bunch of advertising, toss a few trivia facts, use a few unethical SEO tricks, and find yourself receiving a decent ranking on Google. It doesn’t work that way anymore. Google has laid down the law with their Panda and Penguin updates, and they want websites to meet a specific criterion to qualify for good rankings. Quality content is at the top of Google’s shopping list, and Webmasters need to know the difference between content and quality content.
Scott Dylan gives 14 different things that successful people do on weekends.
1. Make time for family and friends.
2. Exercise. It’s the perfect opportunity to clear you mind and create fresh ideas.
3. Pursue a passion.
4. Vacation. Getting away for the weekend provides a great respite from the grind of an intense week at work.
5. Disconnect. No email, take a ‘tech Sabbath.’
7. Avoid chores. Create a small window for chores and errands, and then banish them from your mind the rest of the time.
8. Plan. Planning makes people more effective, and doing it before the week starts means you can hit Monday ready to go.
12. Reflect. Successful people make time on weekends to appreciate what they have and reflect on their happiness and accomplishments.
13. Meditate. “How better to equip yourself for success in this very tough world?”
14. Recharge. Peak performance requires managing downtime, too–with the goal of really recharging your batteries. That’s how the most successful people get so much done.
Some employs may be more suited to advancing to a managerial role than others. So how do you decide which employee has the right qualities for such a role? What are the qualities that point to a future leader?
All small business owners desire to be successful. Smart business planning is essential to reaching your goals by enabling you to observe your business’s growth in measurable terms. And contrary to what many business owners think, profitability is not the only factor that makes you successful. Here are a few questions to ask when formulating business goals.
Apple released iOS6 on Thursday 20th August 2012 and its caused mayhem with Iphone and Ipad owners trying to upgrade to the latest iOS, one of the main issues is that the software through iTunes fails after a few minutes showing ‘err = 3259’.
Although itunes official support forums show various solutions around this, usually disabling your firewall, these further frustrate the user as these work arounds actually dont work.
After doing some research i’ve found that the problem relates to iTunes trying to verify your iPhone or iPad on its network before allowing you to download iOS6.
Starting a new business is never an easy task, with many people giving up on their venture within the first few months. Choosing the right business for you is crucial to the success of the efforts. You are far more likely to succeed if you feel passionate about what you are doing, especially when it comes to running your own company. If you are looking to start a new business, use these 5 tips from Scott Dylan for choosing the right business idea.
Every business starts with a great idea, but not all ideas are born equal. By understanding your idea, you have more chance of profiting from it. There two main types of business idea: Some are truly original, and lead to completely new business models, or game-changing products. Others are merely an improvement on an existing idea. Both types can lead to highly profitable businesses!